Information and request of personal data processing consent pursuit to art. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/2003. According to the rules provided by D.Lgs. 30th June 2003 n. 196, concerning personal data processing (“Privacy Code”), we inform you that:
1. We will collect and process your personal data, both manually and with electronic and online supports, for the sole purpose of business relationship organization, fully in accordance with safety and privacy rules provided by the Law.
2. Your personal data collecting is necessary for the business relationship running, so your refusal would prevent our obligations execution.
3. We will transmit your personal data only to subjects of this Law, contract and rules.
4. Data owner is JANUS s.r.l., che ha con sede legale in San Lazzaro di Savena (BO), Via Speranza, n. 35, Italia - firstname.lastname@example.org.
On request, we will inform you on the name of the person in charge of data processing.
5. Concerning the data above, you can exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of the Code, and more specifically ask for corrections, update and cancellation if date are incomplete, wrong or collected against the Law, as well as deny their processing for legitimate reasons, addressing the person in charge mentioned at point 4.