The Advisory Board is composed by scientists, consultants and potential end-users active in the European Climate Adaptation field and with relevant network of European contacts.
The Advisory Board facilitates and supports the transfer and replicability of the project results, validating deliverables and outputs, giving concrete advices for the implementation of the platform requirements for further potential end-users coming from respective networks of members.
The members are:
- Alessandro Battaglia – Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester
- Sergio Castellari – European Environment Agency (EEA)
- Cristina Garzillo - ICLEI
- Maria Jontén - Swedish Civil Contingency Agency (MSB)
- Alberto Viglione – Centre for Water Resource System, Vienna University of Technology